As christmas approaches, Taste Piacenza offers you an easy and delicious recipe for your christmas parties.
The italian “Panettone gastronomico” is basically a savoury Panettone sliced and stuffed with different fillings served as appetiser. It is much easier to make than a classic sweet Panettone and the dough is more similar to a pain brioche, but it has the shape of Panettone.
So here is a delicious version for a Panettone gastronomico with Piacenza’s products!
Our version of the italian Panettone gastronomico contains mayo-based sauces, pickled vegetables and cured meats, that you can find on our Shop! Tt has never been so easy to prepare the Panettone, just click, order and follow the instructions!
Ingredients for 1 Panettone:
- 1 empty Panettone (you can find it in your local bakery)
- 1 Jar of Shrimp sauce with mayo Salsanatura
- 100 gr of Pancetta Piacentina “Salumificio La Rocca”
- 1 Jar of Tuna sauce with mayo Salsanatura
- Pickled vegetables Giardiniera sweet and sour “Cascina Pizzavacca”
- 1 Jar of Mushroom sauce Salsanatura
- 100 gr of Coppa Piacentina cured meat “Salumificio La Rocca”
If the Panettone has not already been cut, get a serrated knife and slice the panettone horizontally. Start from the bottom, and cut into slices about an inch high.
Start filling the various layers, taking care to insert at least one sauce in each layer (so that the panettone softens):
- 1 layer with Pancetta slices and Shrimp sauce
- 1 layer with tuna sauce and pickled vegetables
- 1 layer with Coppa slices and mushroom sauce
- 1 Layer with green sauce and Pancetta slices
Have fun pairing the products from our e-shop, so you can combine your favorite products. Create your sandwiches and discover new and tasty combinations for your gastronomic panettone with Piacenza products!
Our advice: prepare the Panettone the day before consuming it and keep it in the refrigerator. In this way the panettone dough will absorb part of the toppings, making the clove firm and tasty!