It is said that a good breakfast is essential to start the day on the right foot; and that an appetising snack can improve even the heaviest of afternoons; if you can leave it in the fridge ready and eat it on the fly or take it with you wherever you go, even better!
It is with this in mind that Taste Piacenza created the recipe for ‘Crunchy Yoghurt‘, a complete, healthy and tasty layered preparation in a jar, for a mouth-watering breakfast, snack or break.
Taste Piacenza’s crunchy yoghurt is made of:
- Buckwheat from Gallettificio Valtidone for an adequate daily intake of fibre and gluten-free protein;
- Walnuts as a source of omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and vitamin E;
- Dark chocolate for antioxidants and… good mood;
- Bananas for potassium and magnesium;
- Yoghurt for probiotics and intestinal regularity;
- Acacia honey from Apicoltura Emanueli for all-natural sweetness!
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- Mix walnut kernels and chocolate chips;
- Cook buckwheat as indicated on the packet and leave to cool;
- Mix yoghurt and honey;
- Pour half of the walnut and chocolate mixture at the bottom of the jar;
- Place the cooked wheat and diced bananas on top;
- Lay the yoghurt and honey mixture on top;
- Pour the remaining half of the walnut and chocolate mixture on top to complete;
- Store in the fridge or consume at the time.
Here is Taste Piacenza’s ‘Crunchy Yoghurt’, a dessert in a jar that will put a smile on your face any time!